This is what terror sounds like.
Eerie is a haunted, haunting audio ghost experience. Immerse yourself in the audio files of an occult investigator as he chills you with ghastly stories and the horrific history of Dublin city.
- Hours of operation: 7am - 10.30pm Weekdays/8am - 4.30pm Weekends (Due to location Opening Hours.)
- You must provide your own earphones.
- Please ensure your phone or MP3 device is fully charged.
- Bring a pen - you will need to take notes.
- Eerie is an outdoor experience so please be vigilant. Always keep an eye out for traffic including bicycles.
Part petrifying audio tour, part terrifying treasure hunt, prepare to tiptoe fearfully through the maze of nightmare streets desperately searching for clues to unlock a dark mystery. Beginning your journey at Smock alley Theatre and ending god know where, this weird walking tour of Dublin city centre is not for the faint hearted. Will you survive these blood curdling tales collected for your dark delight?
Eerie, an audio experience "filled with stories and sounds that are guaranteed to chill your spine" - Darragh McManus, Irish Independent